20 Mar 2013

WOYWW 198 -- My desk rather tidy

I came back to my tidy studio desk yesterday after being absent for 16 days
I am leaving no mess but I am cleaning up before.

So today I prepared to finish a little challenge quilt 21,5 x 23 cm.

The TAST Design Challenge for experienced stitchers



 But if you want to know more about WOYWW and Julia Dunnit

then open this blog

You will discover many interesting "working desks on Wednesday"




I sewed on the binding and then I remembered about
WOYWW and took a quick photo



The first pouch finished

You saw the start in WOYWW 197


and the small pouch
I did a few stitches - you can hardly recognize them



the colour is more real ---
This pouch is really very sweet, nice material
it was given to me in a big department store, fabric department,  as left-over among many others

7 comments:

  1. I do love the pouches, specially the one in the middle, added stitching and colours are very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice works Anneliese, you're very skilled...love love love the pouches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to WOYWW Anneliese. Love your little challenge quilt. I always want to take up sewing when I see fab projects like these. Happy WOYWW to you from Helen 36

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wherever your work desk is, you are busy working! Lovely results!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pouch Anneliese and your project for tast looks very interesting, have to own up to not taking this latest challenge on, but maybe will tackle it at a later date.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab projects, lovely material
    caroline #99 (akilli melek)

    ReplyDelete